Monday, May 9, 2016

Costume Help For The Reenactment

Costumes - Women

Draw String Skirt  (solid, dark color is best)

Mob Cap (Colonial Hat) (white) I think we have enough for all girls unless they want to make and keep their hat.

Simple Apron (white)  I think we have enough for all girls unless they want to make and keep their apron.

white or light colored button down shirt



Costumes - Guys

Haversack  (white, canvas, tan) I think we have enough for all guys unless they want to make and keep their haversack.

breaches/knickers - I think we have enough for all guys unless they want to make and keep their own.

Long socks over the calf - Solid color

white or light colored button down shirt

Musket

No hat is required is required.  I will be making an order my April 29 for tricorne hats.  If you are interested click on the link and discuss this with Mr. von Kamp.



Reenactment Schedule - May 13, 2016


7:30 to 9:00 The Patriot
9-9:30 Costumes
9:30-10:30 Session 1 - Period Crafts etc
10:30-11:30 Session 2 - Period Crafts etc
11:30-12 Lunch
12-1 Session 3 - Period Crafts etc
1-2 Session 4 - Drama/Battle Reenactments
2-3 Session 5 - Period Crafts etc
3-3:30 Break and prep for the community
3:30 - 4:30 Session 6 - Period Crafts - Community invited to observe and ask question
4:30 - 5:30 Session 7 - Drama/Battle Reenactments for the community
5:30 - 6 Clean up



Check out the pictures from our last reenactment....4 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment